Friday, August 12, 2011

Thought for Friday.

Almost the weekend, peoples.  Almost.  This weekend filled with almost NOTHING cannot come too soon for me.  I am in desperate need of drugs and sleep.  Mmm .. sleeeeep.

I want to know:  what matters most to you?

Is it your cat?  Your gym membership?  Your two year old? 
Are the things that matter most to you a priority in your schedule?


May we slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most.

Shall we diligently do the things that matter most?

2 comments:

  1. I am particularly enjoying your increased frequency of posting, and all of your posts too of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lucky that ytou matter most to me. I also like chocolate and chocolate milk.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...