Friday, September 14, 2012

What is the weather in Adelaide?

I could tell you it's nice and sunny; that the long frosty winter has finally disappeared.  But that would be a lie.  In fact, any weather report I give you would be a lie.  The morning weather will be different to the afternoon, so long as this terribly bad transition between winter and spring continues.


And I seem to be really good at taking my oversized umbrella to work on days that turn out sunny, and not on days that end up wet and gray.  I'm clever like that.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Freya! I've come to you from the MM-Fb page. I've read through your 'about' and the interview you did and some of your posts - and enjoyed them all, thank you :) I come from Adelaide, having grown up there and left when I was a YSA to come to Brisbane. I love reading too. And the Old Testament :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...