Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I went to the Bowerbird Bazaar.


This is where I went last weekend.
To the Adelaide show grounds on a sunny Saturday afternoon.

The Bowerbird Bazaar is a wonder market for up-and-coming designers, artists, and craftspeople.  Those clever crafty people.
Here are some examples:


 

UDDER is a wicked collection of handmade soft toys, complete with bandit outfits, and children's clothing.  The woman behind Udder - Fliss Dodd - was lovely to indulge a fan.  We chatted a little about a common acquaintance and his photography workshops, and about her products.



One hectare has a great range of greeting cards and prints.  Seriously, these babies looked great presented in wide white frames.  Mmm, I like frames.








This store made me actually LOL.  You know, laugh out loud.

This painter clearly had a healthy obsession with rabbits.




The highlight for me was picking up some goodies for the bare walls at home.  I can finally use some of the frames I have been storing (hoarding?) for months and months.
From Printspace.  

We have such great artists and designers here in Australia.

2 comments:

  1. I never seem to hear about these things! Sounds like a lot of fun. I imagine your home must be really gorgeously decorated.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...